求三部经典美国电影经典台词

来自:高校    更新日期:早些时候
求三部经典英文电影每部10句经典英文台词,共30句~

30句,怕百度不让发那么多字。我个人最喜欢的电影是《肖申克的救赎》。看了几十次了,每一次都好像能让我重生。这部电影的经典台词很多,网上流传最广的帮你摘录了一部分。
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. 瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。 Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. 瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。 Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were s inging about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left uns aid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can" t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free. 瑞德话外音:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch. (在监狱里放歌剧唱片) 安迪:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。 Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from yo u. 安迪:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。 Red reading a note left by Andy: Remember, Red, hope is good thing, mabye the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 瑞德读安迪留下的条子:记住,瑞德,希望是件美丽的东西,也许是最好的东西。美好的东西是永远不会死的。 Red narrating: We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like freemen. h\*ll, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy—-hespent that break hunkered in the shade, a strangelittle smile on his face.watching us drink his beer. 瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。 Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while. 瑞德话外音:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。 Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend. 瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。 Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope. 瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。 Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve r dies! 记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝! Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
这句我更喜欢某个字幕组翻译的“汲汲于生,或汲汲于死”
============================================
还有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜欢的电影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
And dying in your beds many years from now. 年复一年,直到寿终正寝。
Would you be willing to trade?  你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?
All the days from this day to that. 用这么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance. 仅有的一个机会。
to come back here and tell our enemies.那就是回到战场。
that they may take our lives.告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom! 但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace 我们最终都会死,问题在于怎么样死和为什么而死。 -- 威廉·华莱士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace 心灵是自由的,鼓起勇气随心飞翔! -- 马尔科姆·华莱士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace 如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace 回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 -- 威廉·华莱士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace 作战,你也许会死;逃走,你会活下来...至少暂时是这样,然而多年以后,你会终老而死。你们今天愿意用这些来交换一个机会吗?就是今天,回到这里告诉我们的敌人,他们也许会夺去我们的生命,但他们永远夺不走我们的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·华莱士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you. 威廉·华莱士:我爱你。永远都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word. William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM) 自由万岁……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 威廉·华莱士:那里很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives. 威廉·华莱士:每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。
William Wallace: Why do you help me? 威廉·华莱士:为什么帮我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎贝尔:因为你看着我的方式。

全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的结尾。那种让人意犹未尽的感觉非常强烈。在最后结尾处,威廉姆·华莱士英勇就义,全城人民都不忍他继续被刽子手折磨而帮他求情,甚至刽子手都希望他说一句求饶的话。而他用尽全身力气,高喊了一个单词:“FREEDOM!!!!!!”
======================================================
《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.  人生就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.  就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.  只要你需要,我就在这里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.  某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.  没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.  这是我听过最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.  我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
You just stay away from me please.  求你离开我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.  别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

乱世佳人:  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.  土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。  2.I wish I could be more like you.  我要像你一样就好了。  3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.  无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远  4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。  5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.  先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。 阿甘正传:.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什麼说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴裏,品尝了之後才知道个中

Sure as hell was.绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。 There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。
Where the hell is this God of yours?他妈的你的上帝在哪? 泰坦尼克号:All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”

22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996

28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

32,I'll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

33,I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

34,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

35,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

36,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

37,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

38,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

39,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)

40,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)

41,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

42,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

43,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

44,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

45,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939

46,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

47,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

48,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

49,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

50,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931

51,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

52,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

53,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

  《阿甘正传》经典台词:
  1. Life was like a box ofchocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
  3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
  (死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

  10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  《肖申克的救赎》经典台词:
  . Lights out! 熄灯!

  2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 价钱随风险上涨

  3. Same old shit. 还是老样子

  4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.

  把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.

  5. Man should have a skill. 人人都应有一技之长

  6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中

  7. Get busy living or get busy dying.

  忙碌着活, 或忙碌着死 (至高哲理)

  8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的

  9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.
  你有权保持沉默,但如果你放弃的话,你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供.

  10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 心怀希望是好事, 而且也许是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永远不会消逝的

  《乱世佳人》经典台词:
  1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

  (土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

  2.I wish I could bemore like you.

  (我要像你一样就好了)

  3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

  (无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

  4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

  (我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

  5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

  (先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

  6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

  (我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

  7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

  (哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

  8.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
  (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

  9.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
  (现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

  10.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

  11.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
  (家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

  这个网址给LZ,里面有很多经典英文电影对白:

  http://en.veduchina.com/html/article/200807/31325.shtml


求三部经典美国电影经典台词视频

相关评论:
  • 14781826252求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
    山贱尚-- 英语电影经典对白 1.《乱世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《卡萨布兰卡》Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine 3.《我不是天使》It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.4.《地狱的天使》Would you ...

  • 14781826252求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语
    山贱尚1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命...

  • 14781826252求三部经典美国电影经典台词
    山贱尚1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could...

  • 14781826252欧美电影经典台词 欧美电影里有哪些经典台词
    山贱尚Everyone here is innocent, dont you know这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧——《肖申克的救赎》Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,its routine监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是...

  • 14781826252英语经典电影台词,要出处和译文。 或者暮光之城的经典台词,和译文...
    山贱尚第一部:I'd never given much thought to how I would die.我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。.About three things I was absolutely positive.贝拉:有3件事我很确定...

  • 14781826252经典电影台词
    山贱尚我知道的经典电影台词有:1、《阿甘正传》:life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.2、《功夫熊猫》:Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!3、《当幸福来敲门》:That maybe happiness is somethin...

  • 14781826252求欧美爱情电影中的经典台词,跪谢!
    山贱尚《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the ...

  • 14781826252求欧美电影的经典台词
    山贱尚电影:阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 英文:Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.中文:生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 英文:I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze 中文:我不懂...

  • 14781826252谁能给我外国电影的一些经典台词啊!
    山贱尚10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with ...

  • 14781826252在英语电影中的经典台词,一共需要五部电影,每部电影五句,谢谢 如果英 ...
    山贱尚一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》Death is just a part ...

  • 相关主题精彩

    版权声明:本网站为非赢利性站点,内容来自于网络投稿和网络,若有相关事宜,请联系管理员

    Copyright © 喜物网