Climer Lodge什么意思

来自:    更新日期:早些时候
climer什么意思~

climber英音:['klaimə]美音:['klaɪmɚ]

名词 n. [C]

1.攀登者,登山者
a famous mountain climber
著名登山运动员
2.【口】(在社会地位等方面)拼命向上爬的人
3.(登山靴上的)铁钉助爬器;(架线工等用的)上杆脚扣
4.攀缘植物

Climer Lodge
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio 45056
迈阿密大学克莱姆宾馆住宿指南

1. Welcome to Climer Lodge. We are fortunate to have this beautiful facility to accommodate very special guests of Miami University.
欢迎您入住克莱姆宾馆,我们荣幸地向迈阿密大学尊贵的客人提供优美的住宿条件。
2. In our efforts to serve you, we ask that you note the following:
在我们向您提供服务期间,我们提醒您注意以下事项:
3. The resident manager lives in Room 129, near the lobby entrance, and may be reached by dialing 9-5226.
客房部经理住在大厅入口旁的129室,您可以拨打9-5226与他联系。
4. Please contact the manager if you have any questions or needs after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and throughout weekend stays.
平时每天下午5:00以后,以及周末期间,您若有问题和要求,请与客房部经理联系。
5. On the lower level of Climer you will find an ice machine, a canned beverage machine, a lounge area and kitchenette where coffee and tea and a light continental breakfast are provided.
在旅馆底层有冰箱,灌装饮料机,休息区和小厨房,那里提供咖啡,茶和欧洲大陆淡清早餐。

Lounge Hours:
休息区开放时间:
6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily. It is a non-smoking atmosphere
每天造成6:00至晚上11:00点。这里为无烟区。

Recreation Center Hours:
娱乐中心开放时间:
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday. 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
周日至周四上午9:00至晚上10:00;周五,周六上午9:00至晚上11:00。
6. No lifeguard is on duty. Parents are required to be present at all times when children are in the pool. No children are allowed in the sauna.
无救生员值班。孩子在池中戏水时需家长全程陪同在场。桑拿浴房禁止儿童入内。
7. Glasses, extra blankets, and pillows are on the shelf above the garment rack.
在衣架上面的架子上有杯子、备用毛巾和枕头。
8. Checkout time is 10:00 a.m. Upon departure, please leave the key in your room.
结账时间为上午10:00,离开时请把钥匙留在房间内。
Phone Instructions:
使用电话须知:
9. On-campus calls: Dial only the last 5 numbers. No need to dial the 52 prefix.
校内电话:只需拨打后五位号码,无需拨打前面的两位号码52 。
10. Local telephone calls: Dial 88, then the 7-digit off-campus number.
当地电话:先拨打88,再拨打7位校外电话号码。
11. AT&T operator-assisted calls (collect, calling card, etc.) — dial 80, the area code (for all long distance calls), then the telephone number.
需要由AT&T公司转接的电话(包括对方付费电话和磁卡电话等):——先拨80,再拨区号(拨打长途电话时的区号),然后拨电话号码。
12. At the tone, you may enter your calling number or wait on the line for an AT&T operator.
听到可拨号长音后你也可以输入电话号码或等待接线员转接。
13. If you need to dial 800 to get into your calling card carrier, dial 81 followed by the 800 number on your card.
拨打800进入你的电话卡服务系统。先拨81,再拨卡上的800卡号。
14. To place an 800 number: Dial 81+800+Number
拨打800号免费电话:拨81-800电话号码
15. To place an international call: Dial 8+011+Country Code+City Code+Number
拨打国际长途:拨8-011-国家代码-诚实代码-电话号码-
16. EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: PUBLIC SAFETY — 911 (Police, Fire, Medical)
呼救电话:拨打公共安全电话:911(匪警、火警、急救)
17. Because we are unable to provide housekeeping services on weekends, weekend guests will be provided with extra towels to make your stay more comfortable.
由于周末我们不能提供清扫房间服务,为了保证度周末的客人起居舒适,我们为您提供了备用毛巾。
18. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the lack of housekeeping services.
对于没有清洁服务给您带来的不便我们深表歉意。
19. An iron and ironing board is available upon request.
如果您需要,我们还可以向您提供熨斗和熨衣板。
20. Please dial 9+1279 during business hours or 9+5226 in the evenings and at weekends.
如有事,请与我们联系,办公时间拨打9-1279,晚间或周末拨打9-5226。
21. If you have any additional needs, please contact the Resident Manager (extension 9+5226).
如果您有任何其它要求,请与客房部经理联系(分机号:9-5226)。
22. We hope you will enjoy your stay here and find your room comfortable and pleasant. Thank you for visiting with us.
我们希望您在此居住期间感到舒适和愉快,多谢您的光临。
23. May we have your comments and suggestions?
能恳请您对我们的工作提出意见和建议吗?
24. If there is anything you would like to mention, please jot it down on the back of this form and leave it with your key.
如有意见和建议,请写在这张表格的背面,并将表格与钥匙一同留下。
25. We welcome your feedback.
我们欢迎您提出宝贵意见。

如果是人名,也许只有作者知道是什么意思。
如果“Climer"里敲掉了一个字母b,Climber/Climbers Lodge,那就有可能是一个旅馆的名字——登山者居/攀登者山居/登山者小屋......

克莱默 洛奇 (人名)

克莱姆旅馆


Climer Lodge什么意思视频

相关评论:

相关主题精彩

版权声明:本网站为非赢利性站点,内容来自于网络投稿和网络,若有相关事宜,请联系管理员

Copyright © 喜物网